Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 My special and unforgetable burfday ♥

10/11/11
Barbecue party night
Received angpau from dady in da morning..
Happy burfday to me ♥ 11.11.11
  Bii and me 
 I love my family dady & mumy ♥
 My lovely burfday cake 
Mumy prepared soo much for me

Happy burfday to me

Friends
 Girlss.
Boyss.

 We are Family (:
 I love all the present so much




Round two
11/11/11
Yesterday party with fren play until midnight
I cant woke early in the morning..sleep until afternoon..Bii call me woke me up
Afternoon after prepared i dressup myself
OTW to sunway
 While waiting my burfday cake
Bii took for me 
Yeah I'm the burfday girl 
 My cake from him



We belong together (:
 Snap snap in car I love camwhore
After back from sunway we went to Tutti Frutti..♥
 Card from love ♥
 Took by intax mini 7s
My burfday present from bii
Anna Sui sunglasses
Thanks darling ♥
11.11.11 memorable day♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment